Friday, January 29, 2010

Toll please.


This whole week or two has been so exhausting. And I can't quite figure out why I can't sleep. I got from 9-9 basically then I come home and theoretically should pass out right? wrong. I like wake up when I get home. I don't know, I think there is something about my apartment that wakes me up. So stupid. Anyways, I figured I would blog now because I have nothing else to do.

Buddha (my fish) is feeling a lot better I think. I cleaned his water as soon as I got home, which I think helped immensely.

Tomorrow I have class from 10-12 then probably going back to Strong Hospital to visit Aidan. I wanna see the progress just from a few hours. It will probably be great, because he's been trucking along so far. That kid is just absolutely amazing, and blows my mind more and more each day with how well the whole recovery process is going. I wish I were more like him.

I guess I'll post a picture of myself. Why? I don't know really. Maybe I'll just so the progression of my exhaustion...that would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment