Friday, January 29, 2010

Nacho Libre

I Feel like today's report might be short but not any less fantastic. So today was great! I showed up at the hospital around...1:45 ish and Aidan had been sitting in the chair for an hour already! It was amazing :) He stayed there, in total, for an hour and a half with little pain. He was just really sleepy around the end of the hour and a half. From what I can see he is moving along amazingly :)

Wayne keeps reminding Aidan that the faster he gets his walking stuff done the sooner he can go home. I really think it's helping.

My little cousin is the bravest kid I know. He's been doing great. We all know that this is hard, especially for a 13 year old, but he's doing great. This kid is fantastic and I can't stop saying it.

That's all for now. Some images will follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment