Thursday, December 24, 2009

Over break



So over break I have been working 3:00pm-11:30pm at Marshalls. I have zero time to do anything. Every single day I wake up, go to work, come home, go to sleep. I barely have time to eat. On top of all of that I'm working at the Marshalls off campus, meaning that I haven't been able to spend any quality time with my family for Christmas. It really sucks being here because I come home to my undecorated apartment which doesn't have that...holiday smell, and I just am miserable.

Today at work, which is when this image is from, my boss was watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas, the old cartoon, in the break room. I sat there and realized that aside from selling low priced Christmas towels at work, that was the most Christmas spirit I have had all break. It really bites.

I know the picture is hard to make out the TV screen but thats a screen shot of the cartoon and my boss Thomas. Guh. I hate this "break"

No comments:

Post a Comment